Monday, September 30, 2013

Master bedroom

I am SO excited to share this blog post with you! Craig and I had quite a busy week last week - coming back from Portland, continuing to unpack, winning a game at our kickball league and then I also had to fight off a cold! On Friday I bought a sewing machine so now I can make curtains when Craig's mom comes out to visit!! :)

However, the most exciting news is that our bedroom is complete and all set up. Craig worked so hard from Friday to Sunday finishing the base trim for the bedroom and putting all of the final touches together. I left last night to teach yoga and when I returned, our entire bed frame was assembled and set up by Craig!

Look what he accomplished!

The start of the trim

More trim

There's the nail gun in the corner!

The mess before...

Craig working on the trim

Final touches


Before the touch-up paint!

Craig at work!

Almost there...

Cleaning the floors

Craig's amazing work!

Setting up our bed

bed with the nightstands

Installing the curtain rods


And here is what our bedroom looks like now!
The final touch!








1 comment: